We are super excited to announce our partnership with Dujour, a new fashion and style website and mobile app company, based in Palo Alto, California that was created by three Stanford students.
Dujour believes that everyone is unique and beautiful, and wants to help people connect with each other through shared interests in style by creating communities that encourage and empower users to become more confident in who they are. As part of their vision, it’s critical to build a foundation of members who are real, diverse people, not just skinny stylists or photo-shopped models. They also recognize that part of the fun in fashion is being able to talk about it with others! They’re working on a fun new app and site to help you express your individual style while connecting with friends and communities.
Dujour hopes to function as a community where people can:
• Share their fashion style with friends and people with similar interests
• Connect with others sharing similar body types
• Project real beauty and style through real people
• Feel empowered and self-confident!
In order to build a successful platform that people are excited and passionate about, they’re looking for people with diverse styles from all walks of life to give feedback to help influence the company’s product direction & roadmap. The more Dujour knows about their user community, the more successful they will be at building a successful platform that empowers people through fashion! If you believe in Dujour’s vision and have an idea for what you’d like to see in a fashion site like this, click here to take their survey. It should take only a few minutes. Please click the Facebook “Like” Button at the bottom of the page to help spread it to your friends too! More to come soon—we’re so stoked on this!
15 Notes/ Hide
- rocko-socko reblogged this from crystalsavestheday
- poorlittle-bitchgirl likes this
- crystalsavestheday reblogged this from sparkamovement and added:
- wide-eyedwalker likes this
- alyshabee reblogged this from tinyjudgementalscreechowl and added:
- always-tete reblogged this from yourmindisagarden
- yourmindisagarden reblogged this from sparkamovement and added:
- ladyfestie reblogged this from sparkamovement
- fabulousfeminism likes this
- hollygraingers likes this
- sparkamovement posted this